Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick, but still selling...

Hey everyone!  I am home sick with bronchitis and walking pnuemonia, so this seemed like a perfect time to do a blog update! 

First of all, my class this year is a MESS!  Lots of entertainment, but they are wearing me out!!  Between spitting in faces, pulling down pants, biting, peeing on floors, and coloring carpets, I have got my hands full!  Yes, I teach first grade, not preschool.  Although this year, it's hard to tell a difference! LOL.  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? 

In other news, I am getting ready to kick my business into high gear!  I'm ready to have lots of shows and sell lots of jewelry for the Christmas season!  I also am selling Premier Designs jewelry gift certificates in increments of $25.  Message me if interested.  I'm having a big sale this weekend to get this season started.  Details below.

RED HOT SALE DAY!

Call me at 404-384-0153 any time on
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH (or drop by my house) and receive a discount on your Christmas shopping
(or gifts for yourself)! 
The earlier you order, the HOTTER YOUR SALE!!

Call or drop by any time from 11-12,
Receive a BIG 25% discount!

Call or drop by any time from 12-1,
Receive a 20% discount!

Call or drop by any time from 1-2,
Receive a 15% discount!

Call or drop by any time from 2-4,
Receive a 10% discount!


THIS IS OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!!!

Premier is having an awesome promotion  :) GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Spend $75 and you can choose ANY ITEM, up to $40 value for ONLY $5!
Spend $150 retail and you can choose 2 items!!! Isn't that great? Christmas
will be here before you know it so come ready to shop!

I will draw one name from all customers to receive
10% of whatever I sell that day in FREE JEWELRY!!!

REMEMBER:  CALL EARLY AND GET IT WHILE IT’S HOT!!!!
Sarah Hughes, 404-384-0153
3703 Madrid Circle
Norcross, GA 30092

No comments:

Post a Comment