Thursday, September 8, 2011

1 necklace - 10 ways! Opening Night Pearls

Hey everyone!  I decided to do a little jewelry blog today to show you lots of different ways to wear Premier Designs Opening Night Pearls necklace.  So, I dressed up my little mannequin (still taking suggestions on her name) with all the different options I like.  Take a peek and let me know which ones you like best! 
 
 Long 2-strand

Double layers

4 strands with Pearls Night Out pin/pendant


Triple layered


Knotted


Twisted

 Crocheted



Neck-tie with Elaine bracelet


Multi-knot


Mega-knot


Sorry for the poor quality of the photos!  My camera is broken, so I had to take them with my phone.  Hope you enjoyed all the looks!  Let me know which ones you like best so I can know which ones to demonstrate at my jewelry shows.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the twisted, the crocheted, and the megaknot! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have a blog!!! Add me! :) Anyway, I really like the twisted and the 4 strands with pendant! Dang, how long is the necklace when it's not manipulated? Me gusta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twisted, chrocheted, multi and mega knotts, thanks for the pics and updates, great info!!

    ReplyDelete